The Brome-Missisquoi Funeral Complex consists of two funeral homes located in Bedford and Cowansville, well situated in the heart of each town. It is worth noting that both establishments are located near a river. Easily accessible and welcoming, our facilities accentuate the earth and water elements and the importance we attach to the connection with nature.
In 2011, it is the Brome-Missisquoi Funeral Complex situated in Cowansville that benefited from a complete interior and exterior transformation. Strategic landscaping allowed for the creation of memorial gardens serenely situated on the banks of the Yamaska river. Footpaths invite visitors to stroll among numerous flowering shrubs and trees or to take a seat on one of the benches and admire the view.
This investment has enabled Mathieu Baker to realize his vision of a funeral centre where families would be able to find all services under one roof, satisfying everyone’s unique requests. Mathieu and his team have always been known for their warmth and compassion as well as their ability to meet their clients’ needs.
Our Cowansville Facilities include:
- Several different sized halls allowing for visitations of different sized groups.
- A chapel with a capacity of 150 people.
- An interior columbarium overlooking memorial gardens
- An exterior columbarium at the heart of the memorial gardens
- An exterior landscaped area , le Cercle sacré, designed for outdoor funerals
- A large reception hall with access to outdoor terrace and memorial gardens for hosting friends and family
COMPLEXE FUNÉRAIRE DE COWANSVILLE
402, Rue de la Riviere, QC J2K 1N3
COMPLEXE FUNÉRAIRE DE BEDFORD
215, Rue de la Rivière, QC J0J 1A0
COMPLEXE FUNÉRAIRE DE KNOWLTON
2316, Chemin de Knowlton Lac-Brome, QC J0E 1V0