Why Pre-Arrange a Funeral?
Preplanning one's funeral arrangements is a way of offering peace of mind to those who will take care of us when we leave this world. Making funeral arrangements at the time of loss is extremely difficult for those left behind. When the funeral has been arranged in advance, our wishes are known. When a death occurs there after, loved ones are allowed the time they need to care for one another and say goodbye in serenity.
At your request, a counsellor will meet you discretely at your home during the week or the weekend, daytime or evening, in order to inform you of all the different pre-arrangement services available. These information interviews are held in strict confidence, no pressure tactics are applied and they in no way commit you.
Making your funeral pre-arrangements now:
- guarantees that the price will not change over the course of 10 to 20 years. In fact, we guarantee our prices. If a particular product is no longer available, we will replace it with a product of equal or superior quality;
- allows you to choose the terms of your funeral as well as opt for certain services in advance;
- facilitates your loved ones' grieving process by avoiding their having to plan the organization of this delicate occasion;
- saves your family the burden of deciding what you would have liked ;
- ensures that your wishes will be carried out according to law.
We are committed to respecting the wishes and conditions that you have outlined in your pre-arrangement. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.